Help Addiction Treatment Center – Call (757) 568-7864 to Find Help Immediately!
Our Treatment Facilities help people end the continuous cycle of substance dependency by offering them the chance to change their life for the better. Drug and/or alcohol addiction causes emotional, physical, financial, and professional suffering. Our drug recovery specialists assist people and end the struggling so they can reach their sobriety goals. Although detox programs are not vital in all instances, it is available to those who need it, and everybody has access to:
- personalized addiction treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- comfortable living accommodations
- 24-hour supervision and care
For extra details about this life-changing opportunity, call (757) 568-7864 to talk to a knowledgeable and compassionate addiction recovery professional.
Efficient Rehabilitation Programs
Even though there are a lot of different conventional and non-traditional ways to treat drug abuse, scientists, therapists, and mental health care experts agree that there is no single rehabilitation method that will work exactly the same for two different people. Our team of experts know that the success of someone in therapy generally relies on how tailor their treatment plan is, because even people with the same drug abuse problem don’t always benefit from the same types of treatments. This means taking into consideration any legal, medical, psychological, job-related, or social problems that accompany the addiction. Custom-creating an effective treatment plan that satisfies the client’s particular requirements involves precise examination and observation, along with adjusting and modifying rehabilitation goals as needed. Usually, healthcare specialists create treatment plans by blending:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
Types of Rehab Are Available
The individual’s specific needs will determine the level of treatment that is most appropriate for their situation. For example, an addict who relapses after being clean for many years will require a different degree of rehab compared to a person who has been actively using drugs or alcohol for a long time.
- Inpatient treatment combines detox and rehab services in one location – in most cases at a hospital or medical facility. Inpatient treatment isn’t as commonplace as it used to be, but detoxification continues to be a process that needs to be medically supervised in a hospital or clinic setting. Clients are urged to proceed directly to rehab if they first require the services of our Detox Facilities
- Outpatient treatment can be obtained through medical clinics, counselor’s offices, neighborhood health clinics, or in residential treatment programs that offer outpatient services. A client of an outpatient facility typically lives at home and commutes to obtain treatment at the rehabilitation facility.
- Recovery Drug Centers provide residential treatment, which is a mixture of inpatient and outpatient treatment. Patients go to the facility for treatment and daily support group meetings, while staying at comfortable, residential houses. In this model, when clients finally finish rehab they’ve relearned the way to function in society, and are able to face the pressures and temptations of life.
Contact Help Addiction Treatment Center to start your recovery
With the help of specialists and encouragement from loved ones, recovery is possible, even if the addict thinks that drug dependency is their only option. Our Alcohol Detoxification Treatment provides programs for all types of substance addiction, and rehabilitation can help people that suffer from additional psychological or emotional problems as well. Help Addiction Treatment Center recovery specialists are available 24 hours a day at (757) 568-7864 to assist in finding treatment facilities, for information regarding drug addiction, or for advice. Call today!